Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October images

Images from the upcoming Act-O-Matic 3000 production of October by Ian Wilding, for your viewing pleasure. Please contact actomatic3000@gmail.com for high-res versions. Photography by Tim Williamson

 Cathy Kohlen (Angela) and David Passmore (Dez)
"And we had more than that. Lovers? Is that going too far? I don’t know. I don’t think so. We sat on the edge of the bed and talked
and laughed. I didn’t know she was married."


Cathy Kohlen (Angela), Ron Kofler (Tim) and Ruby the dog
"We are good people."


Dan Walls (Dick) and David Passmore (Dez)
"You’re scared. Now it’s all caught up with you. Look at you. You should get some fresh air. You don’t look well. Which of
your personalities am I talking to at the moment?"


Ron Kofler (Tim)
"Going to get the old boy’s rugby fifteen together and stand on my head until I agree with
your version of the world?"




Nov 10th – 26th @ 8pm.
No show Sunday and Monday.

Mechanics Institute Performing Arts Centre
Glenlyon and Sydney Road, Brunswick.
Tickets $27 & $22

ph 9015 7530
www.trybooking.com/VZS 

No comments:

Post a Comment